AKC Level One Primary.
Registrations are open for Full Time (certificate), Part-time (or audit) and tertiary students.
Attention: Primary Music Teachers, Performing Arts Teachers, Pre-service teachers and Primary Class Teachers. We are pleased to have Susan Searle from Victoria as guest presenter for the AKC.
- What: AKC Level One Primary.
- Dates: 7-11th January, and, 14th - 18th January, 2019
- Where: Held at Tabor Music, 68 Greenhill Rd Wayville
- Subjects: Methodology, Teaching Practicum, Song Materials, Conducting, Musicianship, and Choir
- Details: www.kodalysa.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph 0411 343 576
This course provides pre-service and current classroom and studio music teachers with the skills and knowledge to deliver a sequential, cumulative, developmental and aural-based music curriculum. The AKC is the only Australian fully accredited and nationally recognised program of teacher training in the Kodály approach. In 2019, South Australia will offer Primary Level One. The curriculum for this award has been modelled on outstanding international Kodály programs and adapted to suit the needs of Australian educators. It is comprehensive, rigorous and involves a mixture of both hands-on (practical) and lecture style tuition.
This will count as a Tabor Undergrad subject.
See Kodaly SA website for more details or Kodaly National Website for curriculum details.
Enquiries: 0411 343 576 or email us email@example.com
COST: Level 1 Primary $1100; Full time student or Audit; $600